How we can help
If your community is impacted by climate change or environmental abuse, we may be able to help. Our Frontline 360° program provides pro bono support:
- Matching you with scientific, legal, policy, communications and digital experts.
- Offering referral opportunities in statistical and economic analysis, assisted relocation and climate resilience planning.
- Connecting you to state and federal agencies, local and elected representatives, and members of congress.
- Providing grants to defray the costs of community organizing, including food, local travel, printed T-shirts, FOIA requests, website hosting, and small stipends for volunteers.
- Amplifying your voice by connecting you to the media, granting agencies, nonprofits, and a monthly video forum to share experiences and learn from other grassroots leaders.
Membership in the Alliance is free. Interested? Please contact us.
Frontline 360° is a collaborative project with the Environmental Protection Network, Thriving Earth Exchange, and Center for Applied Environmental Science.