Become a Partner
Generous support from nonprofits, foundations, government, and private donors has helped Anthropocene Alliance channel more than $20 million in cash and services to frontline communities since our founding in 2017. These partners and funders include:
- Center for Applied Environmental Science
- Center for Democratic and Environmental Rights
- Climigration Network
- Doris Duke Charitable Foundation
- Environmental Policy and Innovation Center
- Environmental Law Institute
- Environmental Protection Network
- JPB Foundation
- Kresge Foundation
- Lush Charity Pot
- National College Sea Grant Program
- National Fish and Wildlife Foundation
- Pisces Foundation
- Rose Foundation
- Sierra Club
- Thriving Earth Exchange
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Silver Jackets
- US Climate Action Network
- Water Foundation
A2 complies with the Donors of Color Inclusion Principles and the Climate Funders Justice Pledge. The majority of our board, senior staff, and members are Black, Indigenous, or other people of color. We have been awarded the 2022 Platinum Seal of Transparency by GuideStar. Just 1% of registered nonprofits are awarded this status.
If you or your organization would like to fund or partner with us to advance environmental justice and protect at-risk communities, please contact: Harriet Festing, Executive Director, Anthropocene Alliance.
Illustration top: Brooke C. White.