Become a Partner
Generous support from foundations, nonprofits, state and federal government and private donors has helped Anthropocene Alliance direct almost $19 million (cash and services) to frontline leaders since our founding in 2017.
None of this work would have been possible if it weren’t for the Kresge Foundation, which has provided core funding to Anthropocene Alliance since its inception in 2017.
Other generous partners and funders include:
- American Planning Association
- American Rivers
- Center for Applied Environmental Science
- Center for Democratic and Environmental Rights
- Climate Cost Project
- Climigration Network
- Doris Duke Charitable Foundation
- Environmental Law Institute
- Environmental Protection Network
- JPB Foundation
- Lush Charity Pot
- National College Sea Grant program
- National Fish and Wildlife Foundation
- Pew Charitable Trusts
- Pisces Foundation
- Rose Foundation
- Sierra Club
- Statisticians Without Borders
- Thriving Earth Exchange
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Silver Jackets
- US Climate Action Network
- Water Foundation
If you or your organization would like to fund or partner with us to advance environmental justice and protect at-risk communities, please contact: Harriet Festing, Executive Director, Anthropocene Alliance.
Illustration top: Brooke C. White.